Hello friends...
Today I am going to tell a fantastic trick for unblocking your airtel sim due to over use of free internet your sim is blocked by airtel.This trick works every time when your sim blocked by airtel.So don't afraid from blocking sim by airtel.I also face many time of sim blocked by airtel but when I want to unblock my sim ,I use this trick.As this trick works every time when I tried it (Approx 3 time).
So go ahead the process below..


Steps Of Unblocking Sim:

  • First do main balance Zero (0)
  • Then recharge with any small 3G (Like rupee 26  it gives 80Mb data)
  • Now open airtellive.com and browse the website.
  • Click whatsapp trail pack and activate it as a trail .
  • Now on second day again open airtellive.com and browse some time.
  • Now spend all your data (80 Mb) 
  • Just open airtellive.com on zero data balance.
  • You will see that airtellive.com is working with zero balance.
  • That means your sim is unblocked.
Thats it friends..
Don't be afraid for blocked sim
Enjoy free internet on airtel again.

Post a Comment

  1. Anonymous5:12 am

    can you tell me how to increse bog posts size in maxxiz theme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Use wide version of theme...all versions are in the package.. Read theme documentation for help..

      Delete

 
Top