Post a Comment

  1. can you tell me how to find open HOSTS for your network.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Use Zenmap Gui (nmap) for scanning particular host on network... It will show all related host to a scanned host..
      Let if u scan airtellive.com then scanned result show all host that are use in Topology...
      I will make a video for that soon...

      Delete
  2. please upload the video of scanning ports as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:26 am

    i am having two airtel sims they both are blocked one is H1 And other is H4EC.
    this trick only works from H4EC sim not from H1 sim can you tell me please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry there is no detail about this..I try it with H4 sim..

      Delete
  4. Anonymous7:34 am

    i have created my blog and get approved for ad sense but the ads are not displaying on my blog you can check"hackers365.bogspot.com" pls help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AdSense take approx 1 week to display ads...and keep it up nice blog u have created...

      Delete
  5. Anonymous7:19 pm

    sir i want my blog look like just your site
    how can i do that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u need basic knowledge about html and css for customization...if you have then u can make a great blog .....Install a premium blogger template for your blog...

      Delete
  6. video edited hai
    dont be fool guys
    saale ne maamu banaya hai sbko
    again im saying video has edited while connecting through pd proxy

    ReplyDelete

 
Top